The growing market of cryptocurrency is increasing interest among Pakistanis to explore this ever-exhilarating investment vehicle. However, the availability of numerous exchanges means that selecting the right one can be daunting. This is where BTSE stands out as a top-tier cryptocurrency exchange, providing Pakistani traders with an array of user-friendly features and advanced tools to simplify, safeguard, and maximize their trading activities.
In this article, you will get a comprehensive review of BTSE, covering all the way from its advanced trading tools and user-friendly interface to its support for Pakistani Rupee (PKR) deposits and withdrawals. We will explore the benefits of trading on BTSE, including access to a range of popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin and stablecoins such as USDT and USDC.
Regardless of whether you are an experienced cryptocurrency trader or a novice, this article will equip you with all the essential knowledge you require to trade on the BTSE exchange in Pakistan.
What is BTSE?
BTSE Exchange is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange headquartered in the British Virgin Islands. It launched in September 2018 and has been providing users with incredible ways to speculate on the prices of cryptocurrencies without actually owning them. Through this platform, Pakistani traders can engage in derivatives trading tied to a wide range of cryptos, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT), TrueUSD (TUSD), and USDC Coin.
These derivatives are financial contracts that derive their value from the underlying asset, which in this case, is a specific cryptocurrency. This can help Pakistani traders to benefit from market movements without owning or storing any tangible assets.
BTSE is a favourable option for traders based in Pakistan since it permits them to deposit and withdraw funds in their native currency (PKR) through various payment modes, such as bank transfers and mobile payments. This functionality prevents the requirement for costly foreign currency conversion, enabling Pakistani traders to access the cryptocurrency market and conduct transactions conveniently.
Where is BTSE located?
BTSE is based in the British Virgin Islands and was founded in 2018. It is a regulated company that complies with the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the BVI, which ensures customer funds are kept safe within the platform.
It ensures that funds deposited by Pakistanis are safe and that withdrawal is possible anytime they want, which is always one of the biggest concerns of Pakistani traders.
Who created BTSE?
BTSE was created by a team of professionals and is now looked after by four individuals;
- Jonathan Leong, Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Wong, co-founder & Chief Product Officer
- Yew Chong Quack, Chief Technical Officer
- Joshua Soh, Chief Operating Officer
The team brings experience from a variety of industries, including banking and finance, software development, and customer support. So being a Pakistani trader, you should not worry, as your funds and investments are in the safe hands of knowledgeable and recognized people.
Is BTSE legit?
Yes, BTSE is a legitimate exchange that has been approved by the Financial Services Authority of the British Virgin Islands. It also implements a variety of safety measures to ensure that users’ funds remain secure at all times, such as two-factor authentication, cold wallets for storing crypto holdings securely, automated backups, and more.
All these features make it a relatively safe and reliable platform for Pakistani traders looking to buy, sell, or trade cryptocurrencies. However, a Pakistani trader should always be cautious when trading on any exchange and remain vigilant against fraud or scams.
Pros and Cons of BTSE
- No deposit fees – One of the main advantages of using BTSE is that it does not charge any fees for deposits, making it more cost-effective for traders.
- Over 100 cryptocurrencies supported – The exchange also supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, which allows users to have greater flexibility when trading.
- Advanced trading platform and services – BTSE provides advanced features such as margin trading, zero-fee swaps, futures contracts, and more. There are also three different platforms available, so traders can choose the one they are most comfortable with.
- A withdrawal fee of %0.15% for fiat withdrawals – The exchange does charge a withdrawal fee of %0.15 for fiat withdrawals, which may be expensive compared to other exchanges.
- Minimum deposit of $100 – BTSE has a minimum deposit requirement of $100 for all users, so traders must make sure they have enough funds before trading on the platform.
- US clients not supported – As mentioned earlier, this platform is not available for investors in the United States due to regulatory restrictions. But don’t worry, it’s available for Pakistani traders.
Overall, BTSE is a reliable and secure crypto exchange with advanced features and services that can be used by beginner and experienced traders alike. It also offers competitive fees and a wide range of cryptocurrencies for trading. However, it is essential to keep in mind the cons mentioned above before making any trades.
How can a Pakistani trade in BTSE?
BTSE Exchange is a reputable online trading platform that provides Pakistani traders with the opportunity to participate in leveraged trading. With this exchange, Pakistani traders can access both perpetuals (futures without expiry dates) and futures with pre-determined expiry dates, offering up to a maximum of 100x leverage for each type of instrument.
Leverage trading is essentially a type of trading that allows traders to multiply the size of their trades with a more significant number than what they invested. This means that in leveraged trading, an investor can invest an amount less than the value of the trade and still earn profits on it. For example, if you invest 100 PKR in exchange for a 10x leverage (10x) on your trade, then every PKR increase or decrease will be multiplied by 10 times.
The BTSE Exchange offers two different markets – spot and futures market – each offering its own unique features. The spot markets offer real-time pricing, while the futures market offers pre-set expiry dates, allowing traders to plan ahead and make informed decisions about their investments.
Key Features for Traders
Here are 6 key features of the BTSE Exchange that traders should know about:
- Over 100 tradable crypto assets
- BTSE offers over 100 different cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and many more.
- This allows Pakistani traders to diversify their portfolios and gain exposure to a variety of cryptos.
- The multitude of options also gives traders the opportunity to explore different trading strategies, which is definitely what a Pakistani trader wants.
- Low fees
- BTSE has low fee structures and allows users to take advantage of discounts when they hold BTSE tokens.
- This helps keep their costs down while still capitalizing on market opportunities.
- There are no deposit fees, but a withdrawal fee of %0.15 is charged for fiat currencies.
- For a Pakistani trader, that’s great as they are always hungry for lower fees.
- Fee Discounts for Holding BTSE Tokens
- In order to enjoy discounted rates, Pakistani traders must hold a minimum amount of BTSE tokens in a wallet address provided by the exchange, which reduces the trading fees significantly.
- Zero Fees for Swapping Cryptocurrencies
- BTSE doesn’t charge any fees for swapping cryptocurrencies, making it more attractive to Pakistani traders who are looking to switch between cryptos quickly and without additional costs.
- Advanced Trading Features and Platforms
- BTSE offers advanced trading features such as margin trading, zero-fee swaps, futures contracts, and more.
- Along with this, traders can choose from three different platforms depending on their experience level and comfortability with the interface.
- The exchange has implemented a number of security measures, such as two-factor authentication (2FA), cold wallets for storing crypto holdings securely, automated backups to protect user data, and more.
- This ensures that Pakistani users’ funds remain safe on the platform at all times.
- Advanced Trading Tools
- BTSE offers a range of advanced trading tools, such as limit orders, stop orders, and market orders, which enable Pakistani traders to optimize their trades.
- Additionally, the platform provides various charting tools and technical indicators to help traders make well-informed trading decisions.
- These tools are pretty simple to understand on their platform, exactly what a Pakistani trader needs.
Can I use BTSE in Pakistan?
Yes, BTSE is accessible to users in Pakistan. It allows Pakistani traders to trade various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and stablecoins like USDT and USDC.BTSE supports deposits and withdrawals in Pakistani Rupees (PKR) via bank transfers and mobile payments, which makes it more convenient for Pakistani traders to participate in the cryptocurrency market.
Do I need KYC with BTSE in Pakistan?
Yes, it is mandatory for all Pakistani users to undergo KYC verification before trading on BTSE. This step ensures that all Pakistani accounts are secure and safe from any kind of money laundering or terrorist financing activities. Therefore, if you wish to use this exchange, it is crucial to go through its KYC process so that your account can be verified by providing personal information such as your name, address, and proof of identity.
Deposit Methods For Pakistanis
BTSE offers several deposit methods for Pakistani traders to choose from:
- P2P – Pakistani traders can purchase the USDT currency through the P2P option, which they can later use to buy different cryptocurrencies they want to trade.
- Credit Card – Traders can also use their credit cards to make deposits into their BTSE account, though this method may take up to 7 days for the funds to reflect in your wallet.
- Debit Card – Just like with a credit card, traders can also make deposits via debit cards. The funds should reflect in your wallet within 1-2 days.
Lastly, it should be noted that wire transfer is not supported in Pakistan.
How to buy BTSE crypto in Pakistan
So far, we have established that BTSE is a secure, regulated crypto derivatives exchange for Pakistani traders. Now let’s look at how you can buy the BTSE token.
- Download a Crypto Wallet e.g Coinbase
- The first step is to download a crypto wallet, such as Coinbase. This account will be used to store your BTSE tokens once they are purchased.
- Create an account and log in
- Once installed, create an account and log in. You’ll need to provide some personal details, which will be checked and verified by the platform before you can proceed.
- Set Up a payment method
- Once your account is verified, add funds to your account using Pakistani Rupees (PKR) via bank transfers or mobile payments.
- Purchase USDT by P2P Option
- Being a Pakistani, you cannot directly buy cryptocurrencies through Pakistani rupees. That’s why you will need to go for the P2P option.
- P2P means users can use peer-to-peer transactions to sell digital currencies for personal and non-business purposes. Through the P2P option, Pakistani traders will first buy the USDT currency, from which they will later purchase different cryptocurrencies they want to trade.
- Use USDT to Buy BTSE
- Once your USDT has arrived in your BTSE wallet, it’s time to purchase BTSE tokens! To do this, select ‘swap’ and exchange your USDT for BTSE tokens. Once the transaction is completed, you will now own BTSE tokens that can be used on the platform to engage in derivatives trading.
Review and basic information of BTSE are as follows.
|Crypto Exchange Basics||BTSE|
|Exchange Representative (Founder)||Henry Liu|
|Headquarters Location||British Virgin Islands|
|BTSE Launch Date||2018-09|
|Number of Tradable Crypto Pairs||101 Pairs|
|Weekly Visits||18,190 Users|
|Overall Rating||⭐ 3.8 / 5.0|
BTSE Fee 2023
The fees charged to you for transactions at BTSE are as follows.
|Maker/Taker Fees||BTSE Transaction Fees|
|Spot Maker Fee||0.2%|
|Spot Taker Fee||0.2%|
|Derivatives Maker Fee||0.0125%|
|Derivatives Taker Fee||0.04%|
BTSE Trading Volume
Trading Volumes of BTSE are as follows. (Based on CoinMarketCap 2023-04-01 14:41:11 data)
|Trading Volume Items||BTSE Trading Volume|
|Daily Trading Volume (24h)||1,068,278,441,842 KRW|
|Weekly Trading Volume (7d)||6,890,632,432,030 KRW|
|Monthly Trading Volume (30d)||29,897,334,799,755 KRW|
|Daily Volume Change (24h)||-33.23%|
|Weekly Volume Change (7d)||77.30%|
|Monthly Volume Change (30d)||-43.61%|
Communicate with BTSE
You can check exchange's messenger and SNS information in the table below.
Who founded BTSE exchange?
BTSE was founded in 2018 by Henry Liu.
Where is BTSE located?
Currently, BTSE's headquarters is known to be located in the British Virgin Islands.
How many cryptocurrencies are tradable on BTSE?
If you join BTSE, you can trade a total of 101 crypto pairs.
How much is BTSE trading fee?
BTSE has a spot maker fee of 0.2% and a taker fee of 0.2%. On the other hand, the maker fee for futures trading is 0.0125%%, and the taker fee is 0.04%%. Please note that these fees are for regular users, and the higher your membership level within BTSE, the lower the fees.
How much is BTSE trading volume 24h?
BTSE's trading volume 24h is 1,068,278,441,842 KRW. Furthermore, the daily trading volume is showing a -33.23% change from the previous day.
How much is BTSE weekly trading volume?
BTSE's weekly trading volume is 6,890,632,432,030 KRW, with a total of 18,190 users. Furthermore, BTSE's weekly trading volume is showing a change of 77.30% from the previous week.
How much is BTSE monthly trading volume?
The monthly trading volume of BTSE is 29,897,334,799,755 KRW. Furthermore, this month's trading volume is showing a change of -43.61% compared to the previous month.