Are you a Pakistani individual looking for a way to store and grow your cryptocurrency holdings? Then, let us introduce you to AQRU Exchange, also known as Aqru.io, a platform that aims to make this process simple and accessible for investors.
In this review, we’ll share complete details on what it is, how it works, and what sets it apart from other alternatives within the market. So, stay with me and read this review till the end.
What is AQRU?
The purpose of Aqru.io is to give investors a simple solution to store and benefit from their cryptocurrency holdings. The platform provides interest rates ranging from 7% to 12% only for being the protector of your digital assets depending upon the terms of holding and the amount a user will hold.
Whatever your favourite coins are, this platform has everything for you. Numerous digital currencies are listed on the platform, including Bitcoin and stablecoins such as USDT, USDC, and DAI. That’s not all; to build trust and provide the safest environment, fiat currencies like USD and GBP are also integrated to keep the value stable.
We are sure you might have doubts about the safety of funds as, in the past, we have seen many platforms getting rugged pull. So, let us tell you, AQRU uses Fire Blocks, a technology used by more than 70+ Multinational banks worldwide to keep their customer’s funds safe. There are also multi-layer additional security protocols such as 2FA and fund protection to keep your funds safe. Hence, we can say it is safe to keep funds on AQRU.
Where is AQRU located?
The headquarters and regulatory authority for Aqru are both in Bulgaria. There is a brick-and-mortar location at 9 Tsarigradsko Shose, 1124, Sofia, Bulgaria, and its registration number is 206651201. However, the primary head office of AQRU is in the UK, London, since its acquisition in October 2021 by Accru Finance Limited.
Who created AQRU?
An experienced team of investors, along with expertise in Payment integration and the technology industry, created the Platform. The Platform was launched in 2017 by Phil Blows, and later on, in October 2021, it was acquired by Accru Finance Ltd. for 8.75 Million GBP.
Now, under the supervision of Accru Finance Ltd. and DeFi yield Technologies Inc. with a team of experienced and skilful developers, it claims to provide the finest user experience while providing the best profit with a significant increase in the decentralized financial sector.
How to buy AQRU crypto in Pakistan
Just like any other global user, Pakistanis can also store and invest in AQRU.
There is a current cap on the total supply of tokens on the AQRU cryptocurrency savings platform to maintain the quality of the Platform. The website only allows traders to use five different cryptocurrencies at this time which include three stablecoins, USDC, USDT, and DAI, and two Major cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
By following the below step-by-step guide, you can easily buy and hold cryptocurrencies on the Platform and start earning returns.
Get into AQRU website
First of all, visit the AQRU website or the corresponding mobile app (iPhone and Android.)
- The platform is straightforward to grasp once you’ve signed up. The program incorporates a built-in cryptocurrency wallet for easy exchange of digital currencies.
- To add funds to a fiat wallet on the site, investors can use a bank transfer, a debit or credit card, or even a gift card. Please be aware that it has a $100 minimum deposit requirement.
- Although a few Know Your Customer (KYC) checks are required throughout the signup process, it’s manageable.
- If a user makes a cryptocurrency deposit to the AQRU platform, then will receive a confirmation within 20 minutes once deposited, because of the blockchain validation. Based on our experiments, we can confirm that AQRU can promptly and reliably recognize cryptocurrency deposits.
5. In general, the processing time for fiat deposits is determined by the sending bank. Transferring money to cryptocurrency platforms can be slowed since many banks perform extra checks. Keep calm and check with your bank to see if the transfer has been successfully gone through the system as it undergoes internal fraud checks in case you encounter any delay.
How to use AQRU calculator
On the main page of the Platform site, you can use a handy interest calculator to get an idea of how much money you could make by investing a specific amount. Simple instructions are provided below for using the interest calculator.
- Visit the website and then Scroll down on the homepage.
- Users will find the Calculator option in the footer menu navigation, and once found, tap on it.
- The amount you are considering investing can be entered in the appropriate areas after you have chosen your preferred fiat currency.
- Next, decide which digital currency you want to put money into.
- Once all is down, the next step is to select the timespan; the calculator can estimate the return on one-month, 12-month, 24-month, or 36-month investment periods.
- All done, the return on investment will be shown.
How to trade AQRU from Pakistan
Interest can be earned on a user’s digitized assets using AQRU.
Here are the various interest rates available through AQRU:
- BTC (Bitcoin): 7%
- Seven percent for Ethereum (ETH)
- 12 percent Dai (DAI)
- U.S. Dollar Coin (USDC): 12%
- Tether (USDT): 12%
Daily payouts in BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, and DAI stablecoins make the platform’s annualized returns alluring for global users, including Pakistanis.
How is the interest paid out to Pakistan investors?
In order to pay interest, the site uses a term called “interest in-kind,” meaning users receive interest in the asset they have deposited. Based on the balance for the day, the claim is accrued and is directly credited to the user’s account. Traders from Pakistan earn the same interest rate on the entire deposit value. Investors from Pakistan start earning interest immediately after depositing crypto onto the platform.
Features of the AQRU platform
One of the key advantages, we believe, is that the AQRU makes it easier for people to enter the cryptocurrency market while providing a way to earn daily interest on their cryptocurrency holdings with the most significant interest rates in one insured and regulated platform.
- Offers user-friendly, Easy-to-navigate UI, which brings a smooth experience.
- Deposits can be made in GBP, USD, or EUR, three of the world’s most widely used fiat currencies, or in Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, or USDC, four of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
- Earn returns of up to 12%.
- Unlike other platforms of this genre, AQRU doesn’t require any minimum amount before withdrawing their funds in crypto or fiat currency, including any interest that may have accrued.
Fireblock bank-grade protection of Aqru.io
For Pakistani individuals who prefer the tried-and-true security of conventional banking to the inherent volatility of the crypto market, the platform provides bank-grade protection in the form of Fireblocks, a service used by more than 800 institutions and over 70 banks to store and trade digital assets as explained before.
AQRU’s Friendly customer service
The user-inviting exchange prioritizes a quick response when users contact them by staffing their support team with knowledgeable persons. Because the creators of the site have needed better customer service to make it a complete focus. Many consumers have reported that once locked into a crypto platform’s ecosystem, they must wait weeks for answers to crucial account queries or risk permanently shutting out of their accounts.
AQRU Mobile App available for Pakistanis
In addition to its web-based services, it offers a mobile application for Pakistani users. This app allows users to access the platform on their mobile devices while away from their computers or laptops. The AQRU mobile app is available on Google Play and the Apple app store. Since its publication, it has been downloaded more than 10K+ times by android users only from the Play store.
Is AQRU legit?
Yes! AQRU is legit. After January 2022, Accru Finance UAB – the company name of AQRU – fulfilled all the necessary legal requirements under Lithuanian law so that the company can legitimately act as a virtual assets service provider (VASP).
Pros and Cons of AQRU for Pakistani users
- No fees on fiat deposits or withdrawals for Pakistani investors
- The interface is straightforward.
- Joining bonus of 10 USDT for Pakistani users
- Single all-in exchange cost of 0.35%
- Regulatory status and ownership structure are clearly defined.
- The number of coins supported by this platform is limited
- Not registered with FCA
- Minimum deposit of €100
- For crypto withdrawals, there is a high fee of almost $20.
We would say the platform is a solution for all those looking for a way to earn passive income. With exciting features like a user-friendly interface, attractive interest rates, and no limits on deposit and withdrawal, we believe it is worth considering as an investment opportunity.
Can I use AQRU in Pakistan?
Pakistani users can register their accounts and use AQRU at their own risk. Just like any other global user, Pakistanis can also store and invest. However, just like the U.S.A, Qatar, and China, AQRU is not registered as an entity in Pakistan, which means it doesn't comply with the laws and regulations of the country, similar to other decentralized networks.
Do I need KYC with AQRU as a Pakistani?
Yes, it does, as it is Mandatory. After signing up, you must complete KYC regulations before accessing and using your account.
How to withdraw from AQRU in Pakistan?
1. Select an asset: Select the crypto you want to withdraw.
2. Enter the amount: the amount you would like to withdraw.
3. Paste the Withdrawal Address: the address of the external wallet where you wanted to transfer the withdrawal amount.