According to data online over 9 million people around 4.1% of Pakistan’s total popular owns cryptocurrency assets and every day the number is growing rapidly. Based on Global Crypto Adoption Index, Pakistan ranks third highest usage and crypto adoption nation with an Index score of 0.36% leaving the USA behind which has an index score of 0.22%. If you are looking for a safe trading Crypto Trading exchange, then let us introduce you to MEXC Global.
What is MEXC?
It’s a well-known Exchange available in over 170 countries including Pakistan actively used by more than 10 million users worldwide. MEXC is founded in 2018 and takes pride in its outstanding performance and state-of-the-art mega transaction matching technology. Pioneers and early adopters of the Blockchain and financial technology industries established the firm.
Platform has already managed to attract a large number of crypto enthusiasts even though it is a relatively new player in the industry compared to Coinbase and other large market cap Exchanges. This impressive accomplishment demonstrates the company’s potential to become the platform of choice for newbie traders and professional investors as they traverse the financial markets.
MEXC provide traders with all the necessary tools to buy and sell cryptocurrencies while keeping track of their progress. From Spot trading, futures trading, leveraged ETF, and staking to mining this has got everything for you.
As far as the trading experience is concerned, more than 1500 coins are listed for spot trading and the platform does offer a referral program, an in-app Chat Support system, and instructional materials to navigate, hence you’ll never run out of options to make good trades.
Where is MEXC based?
Founded in 2018, with a current employees size of 200 to 500 employees MEXC is based in Victoria Seychelles. The current address of the company’s global headquarters is Manglier Street, Mahé, Victoria, SC.
Who created MEXC?
According to a Crunchbase report, Platform was co-founded by Metin Mehmet Durgun. A Chinese crypto-passionate developer who holds Bachelor’s degrees from 3 different universities according to his LinkedIn profile. However, Currently, John Chen is officially listed as CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of MEXC Global. John Chen seems to be the sole identified member of the Company management team, according to publicly accessible information.
Who owns MEXC?
Tencent Holdings, a Chinese investment holding company, owns MEXC Global and runs online advertising services in China via its subsidiary companies in the media, entertainment, internet, and mobile phone industries; it is traded under the ticker code “700” on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Is MEXC Safe to use from Pakistan?
The platform’s cutting-edge technology and sturdy architecture have been put through extensive testing, and they have shown to be completely secure and immune to hackers. For consumers of Pakistan, concerned about the protection of their digital possessions, this makes MEXC the platform of choice. With MEXC, you may have peace of mind knowing that cutting-edge safeguards and rigorous compliance requirements protect your financial transactions.
Pros and Cons of MEXC Exchange for Pakistani Traders
- Offers a second-to-none trading experience and platform.
- Compatible with a broad array of Cryptocurrencies.
- Affordable trading fees.
- Availability of a mobile app for both Android and iOS users
- Cutting-edge security features.
- Multiple payment methods.
- Available in Pakistan for all kinds of Trading including Spot, feature, and margin trading.
- Has a well-established and experienced founding team.
- Pays back to the Blockchain community.
- User-oriented, allowing MX token holders to vote on the functionality of the Blockchain community and the MEXC team members.
- Fewer Fiat currencies are listed for P2P crypto exchange
- Occurrences of user complaints.
How to of MEXC exchange
In this section of How to of MEXC, we will go through step-by-step instructions on
- How to deposit money in MEXC Global from Pakistan
- How to buy crypto on MEXC from Pakistan
- How to transfer from Coinbase to MEXC in Pakistan
- How to buy USDT on MEXC from Pakistan
- How to buy UFO on MEXC
- How to stake on MEXC from Pakistan
- And, what coins does MEXC support?
How to deposit money in MEXC Global from Pakistan
The procedure for depositing and withdrawing coins on the Exchange from Pakistan is a straightforward operation. To deposit coins:
- Login to your MEXC App or through a desktop via Browser.
- Click on the Wallets button in the bottom right corner if using a mobile or tap on the Wallet icon through the upper menu navigation if you are using a Desktop/Laptop.
- Now, tap on the Deposit button in the top left corner of the screen.
- You can manually select the tokens you wish to deposit or search for them via the search tab.
How to buy crypto on MEXC from Pakistan
1. Create an Account & Add Funds
- Create a new MEXC account by entering your email address and a strong password.
- Complete the registration procedure by validating your email address.
- Make sure to use a valid Email address and select your location to be Pakistan and don’t use VPN or virtual networks.
- Click the Deposit button after logging into your account.
- Select the desired deposit currency and add money to your account.
2. Search for the Crypto & Place the Order
- When you have sufficient cash in your account, you can search for the cryptocurrency you want to buy. You may search for a cryptocurrency by its name or its symbol.
- Once you have located the cryptocurrency you want to acquire, submit an order by inputting the quantity and price you want to pay. Review and confirm your purchase.
3. Complete the Purchase
- Once your order is confirmed, the crypto will be added to your account balance. You can now view your purchase in your account’s Balances section and start trading or holding it.
How to transfer from Coinbase to MEXC in Pakistan
- First, to send an asset from Coinbase to MEXC from Pakistan, you must log in to your Coinbase account and choose the asset you intend to send.
- After that, get the deposit address from MEXC by signing in and going to the deposit part of the website.
- Coinbase requires that you provide this address as the receiver before confirming the transaction.
- Before sending anything, verify the address and the network one more time then click on Withdraw to transfer coins from Coinbase to MEXC in Pakistan.
How to buy USDT on MEXC from Pakistan
- Log in to MEXC, complete your KYC, buy USDT with fiat currency, choose a merchant with a high close rate, contact the merchant for payment instructions, make a bank transfer, or use EasyPaisa or JazzCash to make purchases on MEXC from Pakistan.
- After selecting the method and transferring the amount click Completed on MEXC, and wait for the merchant to release USDT.
- Once the merchant release USDT, transfer those USDT to your spot account so you can trade.
How to buy UFO on MEXC
To purchase UFO Gaming (UFO) on MEXC,
- Sign in, go to Trade
- Click on Spot
- Search for UFO
- Pick a trading pair
- Input the quantity of UFO you want to purchase
- Choose Market order
- Look for your newly acquired UFO in your Spot Wallet.
How to stake on MEXC from Pakistan
To participate in MEXC Staking and earn by holding crypto, you can follow these steps:
- Ensure that cryptocurrency is stored in your spot account on the MEXC exchange.
- Navigate to the Staking page on the MEXC website by selecting it from the top menu bar.
- You have the option of selecting between Locked staking or Flexible staking.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to stake and then read the product overview information to find out the minimum stake amount, the minimum stake period, and the predicted annual percentage yield.
- To stake the cryptocurrency of your choice, follow the instructions on the website.
What coins does MEXC support?
More than 1500 coins as of now are listed on the Exchange including Top-tier coins such as Matic, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and more.
Cryptocurrency lovers interested in trading popular coins as well as low market cap gems will find MEXC to be the best place to trade, because of the wide range of coin choices and multiple trading tools. If you are a beginner and just starting out then we would recommend you to try MEXC as it offers easy-to-navigate UI/UX design and a lot of instructional material on how to trade and beginner guides on different cryptocurrencies.
What is MEXC Global?
MEXC Global is a leading digital asset exchange redefining how individuals purchase, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies worldwide. MEXC has been well recognized as a secure and dependable digital asset trading platform, serving over 7 million users from all over the globe. The platform is among the quickest and safest on the market thanks to its cutting-edge mega transaction matching technology and outstanding performance.
Is MEXC legit for Pakistani Traders?
MEXC Global is a respectable and trustworthy digital asset exchange with a track record of providing its users with a safe and dependable trading experience. Hence, it’s legit to trade on MEXC from Pakistan.
How to withdraw on MEXC
To withdraw, log in, go to Wallets, click the Withdraw button, choose the token, input the address, choose the network, and enter the amount. To elaborate on the process, after entering the address to which you want the coins to be withdrawn, selecting the appropriate network and withdrawal amount, and clicking the button, you will be able to withdraw your coins.