What is ProBit Global?
Launching in 2018, ProBit is a cryptocurrency trading platform that sets itself apart from other platforms by catering to every possible need. It places a lot of emphasis on the safety while also providing a trade mining service that enables to mine certain trading pairs like ETH, USDT, and BTC, etc.
There is an order-matching speed, which is more than 1.5 million orders per second. The user interface has to offer is customizable, with the option of acquiring a hardware security key alongside two-factor authentication. All of this, when combined, can bring to light why ProBit claims sensible traders select the platform; it is secure, professional, and global.
Where is ProBit Global located?
The ProBit exchange was originally established, in Seoul, South Korea. However, ever since its team wanted to expand into the global market—through the introduction of ProBit Global—it set up another headquarters in Seychelles, in East Africa. Hence, the exchange is mainly based in two locations: East Africa and South Korea.
Who created ProBit Global?
Steve Woo and Hyunsu Do are two names when the exchange’s creation is concerned. The CEO, Hyunsu Do, is well acquainted with investments, engineering, and management. Steve Woo, on the other hand, is the CTO and has a lot of expertise in security, UI, Linux systems, and more. They were the ones who founded it, and both of them are still trying their best to aid the platform in achieving its original goal.
Who owns ProBit Global?
Its parent company, ProBit Global Services Limited, is responsible for ProBit Global’s operation. As for its South Korean branch, i.e., ProBit Korea, Oceans Inc. is tasked with running it.
Is ProBit Global exchange available in USA?
Yes, US-based investors can trade on this platform. Still, investors in the United States should always try to find out whether or not their home state puts any restrictions on their foreign trading. This is because an exchange can sometimes keep its doors open despite a US state prohibiting its investors from trading in it.
Pros and Cons of Probit Global
⦁ Trading costs are minimal.
⦁ Its cryptocurrency selection is good.
⦁ It has good security and a well-designed user interface.
⦁ Its customer support needs improvement.
⦁ It lacks proper margin trading.
ProBit Global customer service
Customer support is easily accessible within ProBit. Just go to its website, scroll to the bottom, and you will find its customer support option with the “Contact Us” button.
However, it might be better if you simply went through its extensive FAQ section first, which will take you through all of its basic operations and more, before sending out your request.
Is ProBit Global safe?
ProBit is highly secure and has yet to suffer any sort of data leak or hack. Users on the exchange can secure their accounts using any of the robust security measures offered, in that they can make it even harder for bad actors to drain their accounts. So, yes, the exchange is pretty safe.
Is ProBit Global legit?
The ProBit Korea exchange is completely legitimate and regulated in South Korea. Therefore, the development team that works for it, and for ProBit Global as well, is trustworthy and reliable.
How to use ProBit Global
In this section below, we will describe how to use Probit Global, including, how to deposit, buy crypto, transfer, withdraw, and stake.
How to deposit on ProBit Global
To start trading or buying cryptocurrencies, one will obviously need to first deposit some funds into their ProBit Global account.
- So, at the website’s navigation bar, click on “Wallet” and “Balance.” Inside the “Balance” section, details involving your balance for all tokens accessible for deposits can be viewed.
- You will see “Deposit” and “Withdrawal” options for every coin as well. Select “Deposit” and type the name of the token you wish to deposit in the search field.
- Consider reading the notes within the box titled “Important.”
- After that, you can either scan the QR code that is visible to the right or copy the deposit address of the token. Then, head over to the exchange or wallet from which you wish to transfer your tokens.
- Initiate a “transfer” or “send” to the deposit address that you just copied. However, it would be better to transfer a small amount first, just to see if everything is in order.
- Once all that is done, go to “Wallet” again and click on “Transaction History.” Until it is processed completely, the transfer will be seen as “confirming” and then finally show up in the balance section.
How to transfer from Binance to ProBit Global?
Transferring funds from the Binance exchange to ProBit Global is easy. First, withdraw your funds from Binance and transfer them to your wallet. Then, just follow the deposit procedure highlighted previously.
How to buy crypto on ProBit Global
If you are looking to buy cryptocurrencies on this exchange, then you obviously have to register first. Consequently, the following guides will cover just that and more.
- Check boxes: Head over to its official website and click on the “Register” button. Complete the form that appears, spend some time familiarizing yourself with the terms and conditions, and tick the checkboxes outlined below.
- Confirm: Once you check every box, a pop-up window will appear. Click “Confirm” once you have read the warning.
- Click Register: Once again, and another pop-up window will open.
- Do captcha: Go through the captcha procedure and open your email, as you will receive a verification code.
- Verify: Copy and paste that code, and then click on “Verify” to complete the process. Now that you have created your account, select “Go to log in page” to proceed.
- Log in: Following that, just add your email address and password, click on the “Log in” button, and once again, you will have to complete a captcha, and then you can begin trading using your account.
How to buy XRP on ProBit Global
Buying XRP (Ripple) on Probit Global is easy as it can be. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to Trade, and find the trading pair search bar.
- Click on the search bar, and type XRP.
- Select your preferred trading option (Limit, or Market,) and enter the amount of XRP you wish to purchase.
- Click Buy, and done.
How to buy SHIB on ProBit Global
To access the full list of token options on the exchange, which can include SHIB, you will have to choose from the trading pairs it offers.
- Select a trading pair that includes the token you want to buy, go to the Buy section
- Choose the type of order you would like to make, whether it is Limit or Market.
- And this is exactly how you can buy SHIB on ProBit Global.
How to withdraw on ProBit Global
Step 1: Go to the “Balance” section again and type in the name of the token you wish to withdraw to check its balance.
Step 2: Click on “Withdrawal,” open your receiving wallet, and into ProBit Global, copy your receiving wallet’s address and add in the token amount you wish to transfer.
Step 3: Select “Withdraw” and enter the verification code that is sent to your email address to complete the transaction. All that is left now is to open your receiving wallet and check if the funds have arrived safely.
How to transfer from ProBit Global to Trust Wallet?
To transfer funds from your ProBit Global account to your Trust Wallet, just follow the steps highlighted in the withdrawal procedure above.
How to stake on ProBit Global
Users who want to stake on ProBit Global can do so by visiting the staking page, which is found below the “Events” section, and choosing from the list of various staking events provided there.
All the relevant details regarding the lock-up periods and event conditions will be provided, so be sure to check those out.
What coins does ProBit Global support?
According to CoinGecko, ProBit Global currently has more than 450 tokens and 650 trading pairs available, which include most of the major cryptocurrencies, including GALA, MANA, DOGE, APE, OKB, and LTC.
What is ProBit Global API?
ProBit utilizes an HTTP/WebSocket API to fuse and capture data. Moreover, the WebSocket API it uses communicates in JSON strings and enables you to adapt to numerous changes, such as open orders, market data, balance, and trade and order histories. If you wish to use any of these APIs to access your account, you will have to acquire authorization and specify the OAuth access tokens involved in your request.
Also, one can register any withdrawal address within the API, and because of that, one can acquire more control since one could limit the functions of all API keys.
ProBit Global Review
Review and basic information of ProBit Global are as follows.
|Crypto Exchange Basics||ProBit Global|
|Official Name||Probit Global|
|Exchange Representative (Founder)||Hyunsu Do|
|ProBit Global Launch Date||2018-11|
|Number of Tradable Crypto Pairs||693 Pairs|
|Weekly Visits||410,701 Users|
|Overall Rating||⭐ 3.8 / 5.0|
ProBit Global Fee 2023
The fees charged to you for transactions at ProBit Global are as follows.
|Maker/Taker Fees||ProBit Global Transaction Fees|
|Spot Maker Fee||0.2%|
|Spot Taker Fee||0.2%|
|Derivatives Maker Fee||0.2%|
|Derivatives Taker Fee||0.2%|
ProBit Global Trading Volume
Trading Volumes of ProBit Global are as follows. (Based on CoinMarketCap 2023-03-29 14:41:11 data)
|Trading Volume Items||ProBit Global Trading Volume|
|Daily Trading Volume (24h)||159,312,912,714 KRW|
|Weekly Trading Volume (7d)||935,280,377,278 KRW|
|Monthly Trading Volume (30d)||4,283,125,435,234 KRW|
|Daily Volume Change (24h)||4.67%|
|Weekly Volume Change (7d)||-2.79%|
|Monthly Volume Change (30d)||4.27%|
Communicate with ProBit Global
You can check exchange's messenger and SNS information in the table below.
Who founded ProBit Global exchange?
ProBit Global was founded in 2018 by Hyunsu Do.
Where is ProBit Global located?
Currently, ProBit Global's headquarters is known to be located in the Seychelles.
How many cryptocurrencies are tradable on ProBit Global?
If you join ProBit Global, you can trade a total of 693 crypto pairs.
How much is ProBit Global trading fee?
ProBit Global has a spot maker fee of 0.2% and a taker fee of 0.2%. On the other hand, the maker fee for futures trading is 0.2%%, and the taker fee is 0.2%%. Please note that these fees are for regular users, and the higher your membership level within ProBit Global, the lower the fees.
How much is ProBit Global trading volume 24h?
ProBit Global's trading volume 24h is 159,312,912,714 KRW. Furthermore, the daily trading volume is showing a 4.67% change from the previous day.
How much is ProBit Global weekly trading volume?
ProBit Global's weekly trading volume is 935,280,377,278 KRW, with a total of 410,701 users. Furthermore, ProBit Global's weekly trading volume is showing a change of -2.79% from the previous week.
How much is ProBit Global monthly trading volume?
The monthly trading volume of ProBit Global is 4,283,125,435,234 KRW. Furthermore, this month's trading volume is showing a change of 4.27% compared to the previous month.